Astra Gourmet water fitting

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
einstein

#1: Post by einstein »

Looking for the water fitting that fits to the pourover water box, it has cpc on it and is white plastic with a grey button to release it, mine broke, need a new one anyone have a diagram of parts for them?

THanks

Matt

yakster
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by yakster »

A picture might help.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

einstein (original poster)

#3: Post by einstein (original poster) »

Its where the water tank connects it has that grey button, mine broke??

Anyone have a part number for this?

Matt

HB
Admin

#4: Post by HB »

Have you contacted Astra? According to Greg Scace's report a few years back, Richard Hourizadeh at Astra is quite helpful:
gscace wrote:Richard at Astra is extremely nice to deal with and the company is very responsive, unlike many in the espresso biz. If you are interested in the Astra I would call Richard directly and talk to him. Prices listed on Astra's website are for reference only. It's worth speaking with Richard about your needs.
Dan Kehn

einstein (original poster)

#5: Post by einstein (original poster) »

They helped me out, they're the best.

Matt

g10573 part number

rbh1515

#6: Post by rbh1515 »

That part broke on mine when I had a Gourmet. It wasn't cheap. BTW, on the side of the machine there is probably a small black plastic circle that covers a small hole. If you take that part off, you will notice that the hole corresponds to the gray button on the piece that broke--just use a pen or something else that will fit in the hole, and you can easily lift the tank out without taking the shell off. Actually, I would recommend doing this whenever you are going to take the shell off, otherwise, you might break that fitting--is that how it broke??
Rob