Yes Plz Coffee (Kickstarter) - Page 4

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
wilsonkichoi

#31: Post by wilsonkichoi »

Just receive the 000. It is a 5 beans blend, it is going to be interesting. I only had a 5 beans blend once before, the first two weeks post roast was great and then it fall off the cliff. I guess it was because each bean peak and age differently.

TrlstanC

#32: Post by TrlstanC »

Played around with pulling some shots of the 000 blend this morning. Ended up with 19g in a 20g basket and tried a few shots in the 25g-30g range after tightening up the grind a couple notches more than typical (I usually like my shots tighter than average, so this was actually a bit long for me).

It seems like a pretty forgiving and versatile blend, and I enjoyed the shots a lot, one in particular was very good. I'm expecting good results from some more trial and error given how easy it was to work with so far.

yakster (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#33: Post by yakster (original poster) »

I received both the 000 and 001 shipments. Both came with weekly newspapers and the 001 came with a Flexi Disc record that tied in with the newspaper articles. It seems that their project has expanded beyond just a coffee home delivery service.

I'm glad that this kickstarter was successful, it's always nice to back a successful project, but I probably won't be subscribing going forward.

-Chris

LMWDP # 272