Support your local roasters- Discount Shipping Codes - Page 3

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
DaveB

#21: Post by DaveB »

Any idea how long the Caffe Lusso free shipping promotion is going? I just ordered 5lb of Datura Sweet Blue (Redbird), but I might grab a Kg of GMC or Lion Share when I free up a few canning jars. 8)
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Iowa_Boy

#22: Post by Iowa_Boy replying to DaveB »

It is free shipping over $35. It looks like that is a permanent deal, which is awesome.

Caffe Lusso - Free shipping at $35! Support local small businesses!

belegnole

#23: Post by belegnole »

I needed another latte cup so I picked up that and a few other things including some GMC.
LMWDP #641

CaffeLusso
Sponsor

#24: Post by CaffeLusso »

DaveB wrote:Any idea how long the Caffe Lusso free shipping promotion is going? I just ordered 5lb of Datura Sweet Blue (Redbird), but I might grab a Kg of GMC or Lion Share when I free up a few canning jars. 8)
Good day DaveB,

Our free shipping for orders over $35 is permanent. We have also further subsidized our shipping for orders under that amount to be $5. It all ships USPS Priority Mail 1-3 days anywhere in the USA. We do have a great subscription service too!

Also, thank you to everyone who has placed an order recently and it really is making a difference. Our industry has taken a massive blow and we are all a little scared of what is to come.

If you have a preferred roasted you buy your coffee from and they posted a discount code, please think about not using it. I know others are in a similar boat to us... We are almost exclusively a wholesaler to other businesses and we lost 90% of our business when things really hit the fan. All small businesses need our help right now.
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

BobStern

#25: Post by BobStern »

chipman wrote:sad to learn that Chromatic Cafe in Santa Clara has permanently closed. They are still roasting for online ordering however.
Do you have a current favorite from Chromatic? 2 or3 years ago I loved their Unicorn Pony Ethiopian and Honduras Rosalio Ventura Honey, but those same coffees in 2019 seemed nondescript.

chipman

#26: Post by chipman »

I used to buy their signature Gamut Espresso blend, but mostly I would drive down from San Bruno and buy Oatly Barista milk, first, by the case, then in lesser amounts when it was Impossible to find anywhere else.

danetrainer

#27: Post by danetrainer »

Free shipping from Onyx through the end of the month with the code "community"

TomC (original poster)
Team HB

#28: Post by TomC (original poster) »

My friends at AndyTown Coffee here in San Francisco is doing a really cool thing for us frontline healthcare workers. Im a Respiratory Therapist here at UCSF Medical Center, one of the largest hospitals on the west coast currently getting impacted with the sickest of patients. I don't want to belabor all of our struggles and challenges, but it isn't going to be pretty.

If anyone is so inclined, they can donate a low amount ( about $3) for coffee or pastries that will be donated directly to members of the healthcare community in San Francisco. I'm a member of the leadership team in my department and I'd love to do anything that boosts morale amongst my staff. I have my own home-roasts and coffees I buy on my own, so none of this or the pastries would be for me ( I try to stay keto), just my staff.

https://www.andytownsf.com/donate-1?fbc ... okuOo5YKAo
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

chipman

#29: Post by chipman »

Is Andytown open for business (takeout only) or are they strictly mail-order for the time being? Their in house baked pastries and breads are some of the best around. They are guaranteed to make your bike ride a + calorie day.

TomC (original poster)
Team HB

#30: Post by TomC (original poster) replying to chipman »

They are open at the Lawton location and the main roastery from 8-3 everyday, but to-go only.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/