Support your local roasters- Discount Shipping Codes - Page 2

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
SteveRhinehart

#11: Post by SteveRhinehart »

FWIW if you can afford to order without using a discount, I highly recommend doing so. Margins are not great in the coffee world and revenue is tanking.
★ Helpful

Shenrei

#12: Post by Shenrei »

Black Oak Coffee is offering 15 percent off with the code ALLTOGETHERNOW

They also have a 25 percent off code for people over 60 and/or if you have a vulnerable health condition or are purchasing coffee for someone that fits that criteria. Code is TOGETHER

These codes work on their 5lb bulk options which are already at great prices even without the code. I've purchased 5lbs myself.
- Tim

TomC (original poster)
Team HB

#13: Post by TomC (original poster) »

It's important to me to support a great roaster and a great personal friend; Phillup Meech owns Cafe Lusso in Washington. Their state has been hit the earliest and hardest, since this outbreak. Caffe Lusso's business model was to support local cafes and tons of giant tech industries, that have both now closed the curtain and were sent home. They can use any support they can get.

https://caffelusso.com

So any purchase over $35 gets free shipping ( I often receive mine in 2 days from Seattle to SF)

I still think its the best value of espresso blends we currently chat about amongst ourselves. I re-ordered up and will rotate stock on hand.

You do not need a code for Caffe Lusso. They'll give free shipping to anything over $35! Flat rate shipping of $5 for orders under that amount.

* I have no financial interests in his company. Just sharing a friend's amazing coffee.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

Iowa_Boy

#14: Post by Iowa_Boy »

SteveRhinehart wrote:FWIW if you can afford to order without using a discount, I highly recommend doing so. Margins are not great in the coffee world and revenue is tanking.
Good point. Which means it's also helpful to increase your coffee consumption during this time so you have to order more. :D

chipman

#15: Post by chipman »

In related news, it is sad to learn that Chromatic Cafe in Santa Clara has permanently closed. They are still roasting for online ordering however.

EddyQ

#16: Post by EddyQ »

TomC wrote:It's important to me to support a great roaster and a great personal friend; Phillup Meech owns Cafe Lusso in Washington.
Done. Ordered a bag from Cafe Lusso and another from Red Bird. I have over 60lbs of green beans, but it can wait!
LMWDP #671

spressomon

#17: Post by spressomon »

Okay Tom, because of your post I just ordered a Kg of GMC. The bag Denis included in my Monolith, 3+ years ago, was exceptional. But then the flavor profile from subsequent orders was not the same so I shelved them. Looking forward to tasting it again.
No Espresso = Depresso

caffeineme
Supporter ♡

#18: Post by caffeineme »

Also order 1kg of GMC from Caffe Lusso.

daveR1
Supporter ♡

#19: Post by daveR1 »

TomC wrote:It's important to me to support a great roaster and a great personal friend; Phillup Meech owns Cafe Lusso in Washington. Their state has been hit the earliest and hardest, since this outbreak. Caffe Lusso's business model was to support local cafes and tons of giant tech industries, that have both now closed the curtain and were sent home. They can use any support they can get.
Agreed. Phillip was very helpful & generous with his time when I was learning the ropes a couple of years ago. Ive got an order coming tomorrow.

ddr

#20: Post by ddr »

Another 5 pounds from Caffe Lusso. That is my favorite place to go for coffee in Seattle. Thanks for reminding me about buying beans from them.
Dan
LMWDP #242