Saka Caffè in the States - Page 16

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
slybarman

#151: Post by slybarman »

mdmitch2 wrote:Posted to the Buy Sell Forum: [GROUP BUY] SAKA Caffe Neapolitan Coffee

Here's a direct link to the google form: https://forms.gle/uyURcXQWrpK32PRW7
Awesome! Thanks for this.

mdmitch2
Supporter ♡

#152: Post by mdmitch2 »

For participants in the Group Buy:

I sent out payment info this morning via email. If you don't see it, please check your spam folder. Saka is closing for a summer break next week, so please pay asap so they can ship this week. Thanks!

Weber Workshops: tools for building better coffee
Sponsored by Weber Workshops
baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#153: Post by baldheadracing » replying to mdmitch2 »

Thank-YOU for organizing!

IamOiman

#154: Post by IamOiman »

So I am curious, has anyone received this 3rd group order batch yet, or has it even arrived to the nice organizer Matt? It looks like this order may be even bigger than the last one!
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

drgary
Team HB

#155: Post by drgary »

Matt emailed me, and I assume everyone else last Monday, 8/9, saying that he had received a shipment notice from Saka. He wrote that he expected delivery within the week and hoped to ship by the middle of this week. I'll write him for an update.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

IamOiman

#156: Post by IamOiman »

this is about 32kg of Saka from the 2nd group order, I want to see a 50kg order :D
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

mdmitch2
Supporter ♡

#157: Post by mdmitch2 »

Update on the group buy: DHL has been a little delayed it seems, but the first of 2 boxes is expected to arrive tomorrow. The 2nd box is still in Miami at the DHL hub. The tracking doesn't indicate any problem but I called DHL today and they're going to investigate and make sure it moves along as quickly as possible. I'm planning to start shipping orders as soon as the first box arrives.

Cerini Coffee & Gifts: official US importer for Olympia Express
Sponsored by Cerini Coffee & Gifts
Jeff
Team HB

#158: Post by Jeff »

IamOiman wrote:this is about 32kg of Saka from the 2nd group order, I want to see a 50kg order :D
I've recommended this thread far too many times. I see I just missed out. Probably a good thing as I'm still recovering from an early-COVID buying habit that has 5 kg or so in the freezer. Nevertheless, this light-roast fan is looking forward to trying out some Saka when he can!

Jackinkc

#159: Post by Jackinkc »

Saka coffee arrived today. Thank you, Matt!

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#160: Post by baldheadracing » replying to Jackinkc »

The unlucky amongst us had DHL lose the second box in Miami. Hopefully the insurance claim process doesn't drag on too long.