Panama Elida Nat in the house. - Page 4

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
Ora

#31: Post by Ora » Dec 04, 2019, 8:36 pm

No black friday or cyber monday sales on this :c

Time to order 4lbs and try this baby out.

Ora

#32: Post by Ora » replying to Ora » Dec 05, 2019, 1:10 pm

Ohoho, good thing I was slow on ordering. Seems like klatch will be having daily deals until Christmas . Maybe one of these days will be green beans

Prairiedawg

#33: Post by Prairiedawg » Dec 05, 2019, 10:57 pm

Klatch has it for 19% off today. code is 19offaward

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#34: Post by baldheadracing » replying to Prairiedawg » Dec 05, 2019, 11:12 pm

Albeit for the roasted coffee, not the green.

... I'm still hoping that there will be a green discount one day :-).
What I'm interested in is my worst espresso being fantastic - James Hoffmann

User avatar
drgary
Team HB

#35: Post by drgary » Dec 06, 2019, 1:09 am

The Elida has landed!

Image

Image
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

User avatar
Shenrei

#36: Post by Shenrei » Dec 06, 2019, 4:11 am

I got some from Dragonfly

Image
- Tim

User avatar
heavyduty

#37: Post by heavyduty » Dec 07, 2019, 4:11 pm

baldheadracing wrote:... I'm still hoping that there will be a green discount one day .
$10 off all greens with $50 green purchase. Code TENOFFGREEN from Klatch. Today only (12/7)
Tomorrow came sooner than expected.

Paul

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#38: Post by baldheadracing » Dec 07, 2019, 5:02 pm

heavyduty wrote:$10 off all greens with $50 green purchase. Code TENOFFGREEN from Klatch.
Ordered, thanks :D.

2020 is shaping up to be the year that I try roasting naturals ... Roast'n'Learn anyone?
What I'm interested in is my worst espresso being fantastic - James Hoffmann

User avatar
[creative nickname]
Supporter ♡

#39: Post by [creative nickname] » Dec 07, 2019, 5:15 pm

We have no time to roast right now (newborn in the house) but I started pulling shots with Klatch's roast today and it was stellar. Strawberries and port wine, like the classic Elida of years past!
LMWDP #435

jevenator

#40: Post by jevenator » Dec 07, 2019, 7:55 pm

baldheadracing wrote:Ordered, thanks :D.

2020 is shaping up to be the year that I try roasting naturals ... Roast'n'Learn anyone?
[creative nickname] wrote:We have no time to roast right now (newborn in the house) but I started pulling shots with Klatch's roast today and it was stellar. Strawberries and port wine, like the classic Elida of years past!
I ordered 4lbs of the Panama & 2lbs of the Guatemala Concepcion Buena Vista to try as well. I'm really looking forward to the Panama. It turns out to ~$10/lb for the Panama if you use the coupon.
No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good.
― C.S. Lewis