Manhattan Luna Bermudez

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
MSS

#1: Post by MSS »

Just delivered one kilo of Manhattan Luna Bermudez. For those that have brewed this coffee as an espresso, could help me with the parameters that you have used for the best cup. Your help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mark

CoffeeCake

#2: Post by CoffeeCake »

I had some of the Letty Bermudez last year and enjoyed it very much. I have not tried the Luna Bermudez. For what it's worth I preferred to use a 17g dose and pulled out about 2 to 1 or even a little more and it had an amazing peach flavor that I still think about. I would aim for around 28-32 seconds and sometimes even a little longer but I had some shorter pulls that I enjoyed also. Lol.
Play around and see what you like.
Bring extra Carrots, that hole looks deep!

CoffeeCake

#3: Post by CoffeeCake »

I just noticed how old this post was so I doubt you still have the same batch. Lol, that was my experience if you do wind up getting more. How did your experience work out? What dose, time and output did you find most enjoyable? Thank you.

CoffeeCake

#4: Post by CoffeeCake »

Of course I used an espresso extraction but I would imagine that 17g in and about 240-260g of water at somewhere in the vicinity of 200 degrees maybe would be great in a pour over.