Looking for a berry + chocolate fruit bomb - Page 2

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
Iowa_Boy

#11: Post by Iowa_Boy »

I think George Howell Alchemy has great chocolate and cherry flavors.

mohninme

#12: Post by mohninme »

If you are willing to order from Canada, I would highly recommend Prairie Lily Coffee's Doin' Fine espresso. It is by far the best smelling coffee I have ever experienced upon opening a bag. It makes an amazing milk drink. Think strawberry milkshake.

Roast Profile: Light
Taste Profile: Strawberry, Chocolate, Cream

https://www.prairielilycoffee.com/espresso
Michael

danny31292

#13: Post by danny31292 »

Verve Sermon seems to meet your descriptors: "CHOCOLATE * BLUEBERRY PIE * VELVETY".

IMAWriter

#14: Post by IMAWriter »

CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:This is why this is so hard - farther down the page it says

"Richly and cleanly fruit-toned, chocolaty. Dried fig, chocolate fudge, molasses, oak, narcissus-like flowers in aroma and cup. Deeply sweet-tart in structure with high-toned, crisp acidity; full, creamy mouthfeel. The resonant flavor-saturated finish centers around fig and chocolate suggestions."
That is a descriptor from Ken David's Coffee website "Coffee Review." Their reviewers are all super experienced, highly thought of cuppers. I would trust their description. Note that some reviews are done via espresso brewing, while others are as drip/pour-over.

lancealot (original poster)

#15: Post by lancealot (original poster) »

Well, Klatch sent me a coupon so I sprung for 5lbs of the Panama Elida. It'll have to do :)

IMAWriter

#16: Post by IMAWriter replying to lancealot »

I Love that coffee (the Natural version). Roasting it is fun, as it smells so good. A few years ago it tasted like blackberry jam. The Lamastas family has one of the best farms...period. I heard the Gesha was exceptional. I just received 2 #s of Kaltch's WBC espresso. It's VERY nice. best 9-17 days post roast.