La Marzocco Home Espresso Subscription - Verve Street Level - 1 bag?

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
nuketopia

#1: Post by nuketopia »

I'm hoping there's some kind of mistake. I just got this month's subscription shipment which consisted of a single 12oz bag of Verve Street Level Espresso.

Anyone else get theirs?

UPDATE: email came out today that Verve is shipping another bag on Friday, so we get freshly roasted x2.

At least that's the story and they're sticking to it.

I think someone just goofed up and shipped a single bag per order instead of 2 bags.

danny31292

#2: Post by danny31292 »

I opted out for this month. Did they change up the Streetlevel blend? My memory is that is a bit more of a traditional blend. Why not also include Sermon or a SO too this month? I'd be pissed if the single bag wasn't a mixup.

nuketopia (original poster)

#3: Post by nuketopia (original poster) »

I sent an email to LM. Last month, they announced the first of their two-roaster shipments, one from Japan and one from Germany. Both were really good and amazingly different.

I'm scratching my head on this one. I hope there's something else in the works.

andreugv1

#4: Post by andreugv1 »

I finally signed up this month after much waiting... Big disappointment.

caeffe

#5: Post by caeffe »

I agree that if there was only 1 bag that one should be disappointed.

Recv'd email from them apologizing for those that only rcvd 1 bag and that a second bag should be forthcoming from Verve.

I signed up for the subscription to be able to receive different coffees from various roasters to supplement my usual Malabar Gold/Redbird/Black Cat that are hard to get. Last months Germany/Japan shipment was an excellent one in that it was a different taste to my palate compared to my usual daily drivers.
LMWDP #162

IUespresso

#6: Post by IUespresso »

I also only received one bag....thanks to those that followed up already. Hopefully the second bag shows up!

Chert

#7: Post by Chert »

I prefer a mixed selection, but judging from my first doppio of Streetlevel, I won't be disappointed.
LMWDP #198

nuketopia (original poster)

#8: Post by nuketopia (original poster) »

See update in my first post.

Second bag of same will be in the mail on Friday.

caeffe

#9: Post by caeffe »

Received 1st bag today, roast date of 7/11.
I don't mind having the 2nd bag shipped at a later date since it takes me more than a week to finish off 12 oz bag. Hopefully the 2nd bag will have a later roast date than 7/11.
LMWDP #162

win_anderson2025

#10: Post by win_anderson2025 »

My Verve SL roast date is also 7/11. Any suggestions for days rested before use? Thanks.