Flash Sale from Dragonfly Coffee Roasters

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
BaristaBob

#1: Post by BaristaBob »

Group,
Dragonfly Coffee Roasters is having a 35% off sale on their Fina Los Congos Pacamara. Consistently rated by Coffee Review as one of the top 30 coffees at least for the past three years. I've tried it, pretty good but not exactly to my taste...hey, but to each their own. They also have others on sale. I've had their Kenya before...top notch. The Geishas...still too expensive for my blood. I'll save that money for a MonoCon and then buy the Geisha! :wink:
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"

BaristaBob (original poster)

#2: Post by BaristaBob (original poster) »

Just to let everyone know Dragonfly Coffee Roasters just sent me an email. They are having a 24 hour flash sale on Ethiopia Yirgacheffe light roast. $10 for 12oz.

ben8jam

#3: Post by ben8jam »

I like good coffee and all, but do people really spend $165 on 8oz of beans?

gocanes

#4: Post by gocanes »

BaristaBob wrote:Just to let everyone know Dragonfly Coffee Roasters just sent me an email. They are having a 24 hour flash sale on Ethiopia Yirgacheffe light roast. $10 for 12oz.
Thanks Barista Bob! Got 3 bags. $6 flat rate shipping so getting one bag made no sense. Direct link below. It's a natural process Ethiopian so for those that prefer washed process, keep that in mind.

https://dragonflycoffeeroasters.com/pro ... irgacheffe

#5: Post by BaristaBob (original poster) »

ben8jam wrote:I like good coffee and all, but do people really spend $165 on 8oz of beans?
Not me...not even close, though sometimes I wonder if Geisha can be this good?! :roll:

spressomon

#6: Post by spressomon »

Dragonfly has been doing some incredible pop-up deals lately. Been pulling their Leam Hammer and also Finca Los Congos Nicaragua; both were 1/2 price or near and have been super tasty!
No Espresso = Depresso

#7: Post by BaristaBob (original poster) replying to spressomon »

Absolutely...just finished a half-price deal on one of their Kenya's. It was so tasty and easy to dial in. Wish I'd purchased a few bags more before it went back to full price. But their deals keep coming!!

ben8jam

#8: Post by ben8jam »

Oh I'll be in Devnver this weekend, maybe I'll make a trip up there.

gr2020

#9: Post by gr2020 replying to ben8jam »

Do they have a retail store? It's unclear from the web site if you can just go over there and pick up some coffee. I live near Denver, but have never tried going to Dragonfly, for just this reason...

cimarronEric
Sponsor

#10: Post by cimarronEric replying to gr2020 »

I know they have a public tasting room, because I've seen it on their instagram feed. Weird that it's not on their website.
Cimarron Coffee Roasters
www.cimarronroasters.com