Does Paradise Roasters still sell 5 lb bags to individuals?

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
werbin

#1: Post by werbin »

I used to order beans in 5 lb quantities from Paradise Roasters approximately once every 6 weeks and then freeze the beans in 8 oz. glass jars.
Cost was about $50 or so including shipping.

They recently changed their website and the "Wholesale Quantities" option now requires you to register as a business and suggests that they will telephone you and customize how your business can order from them.

Will they still ship to individuals and not just to coffee shops in 5 lb quantities?

If not, which roasters can you recommend who still do this?

I just placed an order with Red Bird. Are there other good options?

RobertL

#2: Post by RobertL »

They do you're just looking in the wrong place. If you look under shop, roasted coffee, pick the coffee you want and then drop down the weight option. 5lb bags are there and without any business requirements.

Advertisement
sweaner

#3: Post by sweaner »

Well Robert, you just cost me 50 bucks! Why? I decided to see if you were right, which you were. I noticed some very interesting coffees that I just had to order before closing the page. :)
Scott
LMWDP #248

RobertL

#4: Post by RobertL »

:D

werbin (original poster)

#5: Post by werbin (original poster) »

Robert,
You are definitely right. The 5 lb option is there.
Thanks.

I got confused by their website redesign. I their previous design you had to go to "wholesale" or something like that. A few site designs back, the 5 lb option was under the coffee purchase page and then they moved it.