Caffé Hausbrandt - Where to purchase?

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
Petraidm

#1: Post by Petraidm »

Anyone in the US know where to purchase Caffe Hausbrandt (gold bag) from? I can't find it on the Hausbrandt, espresso-international or aromatico websites. Has it been discontinued?

If discontinued, anyone know what the Hausbrandt equivalent is?

I had this posted in another much larger Italian Blend thread but that thread is getting quite long?

johnX

#2: Post by johnX »

Interesting, I have enjoyed a variety of Hausbrandt roasted coffee beans that I would get from Enjoy better coffee dot com.
When I checked their website looking for Hausbrandt, next to nothing was showing up.
Good Luck

Petraidm (original poster)

#3: Post by Petraidm (original poster) »

You can get a lot of the Hausbrandt blends at espresso-international.com but it is $30 shipping to US. I plan on purchasing several different ones to reduce the shipping cost per pound and popping them in the freezer. However I am trying to find Caffé Hausbrandt or it's equivalent as part of the order

Balthazar_B

#4: Post by Balthazar_B »

You may want to check out eurocaffe dot us. Located in Louisiana, they indicate that they're the current US distributor for Caffe Hausbrandt.
- John

LMWDP # 577

jwcinsd

#5: Post by jwcinsd »

Is it the Oro Casa you're looking for?

https://eurocaffe.us/products/oro-casa

I've been looking for recommendations after I also read that 42-page thread. Is this your favorite or are you trying for the first time? I'm working my way through the Mr. Espresso Italian sampler and was going to try the Segafredo/Essse or Hausbrandt next.

#6: Post by Petraidm (original poster) replying to jwcinsd »

I have contacted eurocaffe about it but have not received a response.

[/img]

LVD

#7: Post by LVD »

Petraidm wrote:I have contacted eurocaffe about it but have not received a response.
I contacted them twice early this week and have received no response. I ordered a bag of Superbar, but they sent me Superbar Dark Roast. Now 6 days without hearing a response, the website now marks Superbar as out of stock. So they either sent the wrong one by mistake or on purpose because the one I ordered is out of stock. At this point I don't have much hope that my order will be corrected. Just an fyi for my first experience with this distributor.

#8: Post by Petraidm (original poster) replying to LVD »

I have also contacted them twice over several weeks with no response to either email. At this point I am considering ordering from overseas and trying several different coffees (Kimbo, Passalacqua ... etc) to offset the $30 shipping.

Elchimi

#9: Post by Elchimi »

Just got my bag delivered after 14d. Unfortunately the package was beat up, poorly packed and partially open at the side where it's taped. There were several small tears in the coffee bag at the bottom where it's folded. The date on the package says 1/2024, it's probably the best before date if I'd have to guess.

zammie

#10: Post by zammie »

Could this be the one? Nonnetti is the only blend they carry with that graphic.

https://www.espresso-international.com/ ... hole-beans

dizzy

LMWDP #455