Another Bloody Under Developed Ethiopian - Page 6

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#51: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

culturesub wrote:I truly hope I never do.

Really :?:

Going to look for more rattles before they are gone for the winter.
CarefreeBuzzBuzz
___
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

baldheadracing
Supporter ♡

#52: Post by baldheadracing »

It's too cold for rattlesnakes around here. More and more cougars (mountain lions) every year, though.

Aida Battle: Indigo Reserve from world renowned Finca Kilimanjaro in El Salvador
Sponsored by Aida Battle
culturesub

#53: Post by culturesub »

I live in NYC. I've never seen a snake not in a zoo, in a cage or on a person taking photos in Times Square in my life.

another_jim
Team HB

#54: Post by another_jim »

The last posts have been repetitious snark; so the topic is on cool down. If you want to know the difference between sour and acidic rattlesnakes, consult Wikipedia or your Tarot deck, but don't post it here.

Discussing the dos and don'ts of underdeveloped roasts is going to be contentious, but worth doing. The way for it to stay productive is to focus on factual statements about coffee selection, roasting, and brewing techniques, bean color, and technical taste description, and skipping the epithets.

For instance, given that those who tend to like and dislike very light roasts are unlikely to change their minds in general; there seem to be two topics really worht looking at in detail. First, what are the taste descriptors you'll find by coffee sellers that will tip you to a very light roast? Second, what are the characteristics of a very light roast that will give it wider appeal; so that people who don't usually buy them won't consider them grassy?
Jim Schulman