SkyRoastCoffee moving into Doylestown

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Almico
Supporter ★

#1: Post by Almico »

Finally "breaking ground" on the new coffee bar in Doylestown, PA. Only been paying rent since April! Timing was never my strong suit. On the upside, it is only 300 sqft and will be take-out only. Perfect for our current situation. Almost like I knew a pandemic was coming.

It's a cute little spot right in between the two courthouses on Main St. The signs were only generated for application to the Doylestown Hysterical, I mean Historical Society. They have to approve everything. The neon sign in the window is a no-no.

Demo just started on the inside.

Floor plan, version 8.

And then why have only one project going during these uncertain times, when you can have two! A block away will be the new roastery and home for SkyRoast Coffee. I want my garage back!

coffeemmichael
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by coffeemmichael »

Glad to see the new bar coming together!

Almico
Supporter ★

#3: Post by Almico » replying to coffeemmichael »

Me too! It should be pretty cool. We'll find out soon enough if I know what I'm doing.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz
Supporter

#4: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Congratulations :D Alan. You don't have to know what you're doing you just have to seek your path.
CarefreeBuzzBuzz
___
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

zeece
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by zeece »

Congratulations Alan! I'm originally from around there and that building looks pretty familiar. Best wishes for the opening and for commissioning that SF-75.

Cheers!

GC7
Supporter ♡

#6: Post by GC7 »

Congratulations. I have a golf buddy who lives very close. I'll send him by once you open shop.

Good luck!

Almico
Supporter ★

#7: Post by Almico » replying to GC7 »

Golf, I remember when I had time to play golf!

learncoffee

#8: Post by learncoffee »

Congratulations. It has always been fun reading your journey. Best of luck.

sweaner
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by sweaner »

This is apparently near the courthouse, which should be an excellent location!

EDIT: Just "drove by" on Google Maps. This will be perfect!!
Scott
LMWDP #248

Almico
Supporter ★

#10: Post by Almico » replying to sweaner »

From your mouth to her ears.