Roseline Coffee, Portland OR

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Chert
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Chert » Jun 26, 2019, 3:35 pm

Roseline is a company that has slowly built up into now a cafe.

I don't get to Portland often. This is a roaster I used to look out for when stopping by Barista PDX.

And now I see that have their own space. So here is a shout out.

I will check it out when next I am in Portland.

Gig103

#2: Post by Gig103 » Jul 10, 2019, 3:39 pm

Dang, I wish I had checked HB before going to Portland this past weekend! Thanks though I've noted it for next time.

Chert
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by Chert » Sep 05, 2019, 3:13 pm

I made it down to Roseline, pretty impressive digs: three NS Mythos, a Mavam bar espresso maker, a controlled pourover bar in the back, espresso was good. It is this bag of Nelly Viveros Colombian coffee that I brought back that makes me really happy I stopped by. Such a tasty sweet nuanced espresso it makes and me happy.

Andy

#4: Post by Andy » Sep 17, 2019, 4:20 pm

I went to check out Roseline's cafe this morning. My first shot was offered gratis, because the barista made it from Catapult blend by mistake -- I had asked for the SO, which was a Guji Ethiopian, if I remember correctly. The Catapult shot was surprising. It had a refreshing tropical flavor that was very pleasant. Guji was also very good. If you are in Portland, Roseline is well worth a visit.