Phoenix/Scottsdale

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Boldjava

#1: Post by Boldjava »

Phoenix/Scottsdale area folks:

Date: Gather Monday, Feb 19.
Time: 10am
Place: Street Brew Coffee, 10634 N 71st Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Confluence of circumstances has me in Phoenix till Tues a.m. My wife and I will have a cup and invite HBers, spouses, partners, and friends to join us.

IN:
db and Dee
RapidCoffee, John
-----
LMWDP #339

RapidCoffee
Team HB

#2: Post by RapidCoffee »

I'm planning on joining you. Love to hear about your recent trip to the Yucatan.

BTW I tried calling Street Brew to check that they are open on Monday (holiday). No answer.
John

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#3: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

No can do on Monday. Sorry. We have a strange thing going on with our cats and one needs to go to the shrink so they can get along again. It's called nonrecognition aggression. Long story. If you all go out another day let me know.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

Boldjava (original poster)

#4: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:... If you all go out another day let me know.
Saddling up on Ol' Paint and Trigger on Tues morn, headed south.
-----
LMWDP #339

gimpy

#5: Post by gimpy »

Sorry, didn't see this till just now, 21st. Sorry I missed it. We are currently in Willcox with old high school friends, going to visit Chiricahua Park. We actually drove thru on Monday afternoon. Sorry I missed it.
I hope it was a good meet up and good coffee. :>).

RapidCoffee
Team HB

#6: Post by RapidCoffee »

Small group, great conversation, undistinguished coffee. Hope to see you next time!
John

Boldjava (original poster)

#7: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

gimpy wrote:Sorry, didn't see this till just now, 21st. Sorry I missed it..
You snooze, you lose. We're going to make Candy the honorary member to keep abreast of our annual gatherings, there Gimpy. <Wide grin.> db

Our vacation has had all kinds of unfortunate interruptions. We will be headed to Tucson on Sat/Sun for the rodeo and time at a BnB.
-----
LMWDP #339

gimpy

#8: Post by gimpy »

Sorry to hear about the interruptions. Hope they weren't too bad. Enjoy the rodeo and b&b.

dumpshot
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by dumpshot »

Dangit. I don't check H-B much these days. I am just now seeing these messages. Sorry I missed you guys. Would have loved to catch up.

Pete
LMWDP #484

gimpy

#10: Post by gimpy »

I'm right there with you, dumpshot, unfortunately. :>( Wished I could have made the get together.