New England Get Together

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
IamOiman
Team HB

#1: Post by IamOiman »

I thought I would throw an offer out there to see if there is interest in a get together for folks in New England area, or at least Rhode Island and CT/MA. I am willing to host it provided I can figure out how to plug in enough machines while providing space for everyone. Not sure on when is a good date but I am just about wide open after October 13.

I'll have the Bosco running along with either the President, Lambro (provided it's running by then and tested), or Gaggia LL. Grinders I have will be the Malwani Livi with the Eureka Olympus and Lido E as backup. We currently have a porch in the backyard but that might be missing soon as it's getting replaced but I think there's enough space inside for everyone and their equipment to fit. If needed I can generate a when2meet or related to accommodate people's schedules.

Let me know what you think!
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Brewzologist »

I'd be game. Could bring my DE1 and other toys.

Versalab: maker and supplier of finest espresso equipment
Sponsored by Versalab
EddyQ

#3: Post by EddyQ »

Dang, I am just reading this now. I've been more than busy lately. Sorry. I'd be very interested in a meet and even host a future gathering. I've seen Ryan's collection and it is worth driving many miles for.

Seeing that the date has come and gone, I recommend in the spring another hosted by myself if any are interested.
LMWDP #671

IamOiman (original poster)
Team HB

#4: Post by IamOiman (original poster) »

No worries, OCT 13 was just the date I stated I would be available anytime after for a few months. It's pretty flexible on my end
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by JohnB. »

First time I'm seeing this also. I'd be interested later in the Fall. Too many projects to wrap up before it gets cold to get away right now.
LMWDP 267