Meet-up: Mesa/Phoenix - Page 4

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Boldjava (original poster)

#31: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

Ms BoldJava, conferring w/Candy on disposing of more of poor Frank's coffee gear.

-----
LMWDP #339

#32: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

We took up a collection to buy Frank an early Christmas gift for his toasted Behmor roaster.

https://behmor.com/product/quartz-eleme ... airs-only/

-----
LMWDP #339

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#33: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

These crack me up. What was great is the coffee was second. The people were first. What a great crowd. Yeah Ms CFBB loves a great pastry. Which means next year that's gotta be part of the gig.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart
★ Helpful

gimpy

#34: Post by gimpy »

It was a great time. Forever greatful to Dave for organizing these get togethers. A big thx to John for providing some cookies for snacks. They were great. Look forward to next time (last year, he brought some biscotti?).
Also a big thx to Pete for his gifts to the group (should not have-my sugar level will go sky high :>) .

PS: my better half isn't quite that bad :twisted:.

Till next time...

#35: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

Had to see who was faster, the land tortoise at our AirBnB in Gilbert or me. It would have been a dead heat but I was jazzed on all that coffee from our meet-up.

-----
LMWDP #339

#36: Post by Boldjava (original poster) »

Had to figure out how to get home my Oakland A's commemorative ball cap and a cowboy hat I bought in Prescott for gardening. Solved.

RedCap from Delta asked me, laughing, "Where can I buy a hat like that? I love it!"

I laughed back, "Which one?"

-----
LMWDP #339
★ Helpful