Interested in San Francisco / Oakland get-together?

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by TenLayers » Oct 16, 2019, 11:57 am

I'm not a good organizer, so if someone else wants to take that on, the offering of the space is easy. I host house concerts every now and then so I love to open the place up for good people.
The kitchen area, day and night.

...split from San Francisco Coffee Festival - November 2 & 3 by moderator...

JokerJacket

#2: Post by JokerJacket » Oct 16, 2019, 12:00 pm

Whoa, this looks like a perfect space! Let's get something planned.

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by TenLayers » Oct 16, 2019, 2:47 pm

Well, whoever wants to take charge, just message me and we can get it to happen.

JokerJacket

#4: Post by JokerJacket » Oct 16, 2019, 3:04 pm

Should we settle on a date first in this thread and then also availability of folks. I could also set up a poll. Then we can take the conversation to PM and email.

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by TenLayers » Oct 16, 2019, 3:17 pm

As far as I go. My space is a working commercial photography studio so I can schedule anything anytime, I just need to have it on the books to keep it open. November is pretty open except for Thanksgiving of course and Nov 2nd and the 15th. In my world, there's no such concept as week/weekend. It's all just one big idea of time. Or December. October is pretty booked up.

MB

#6: Post by MB » Oct 17, 2019, 1:35 am

I am interested. A Saturday or Sunday is best for me. I suggest we move this to another thread [edit - I see it's been done now], so those that might be interested won't miss it (especially if they already saw this thread and/or have no interest in the Festival).
LMWDP #472

Chabeau

#7: Post by Chabeau » Oct 17, 2019, 11:01 am

I'm interested as well. Just moved to the Bay Area and would love to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Weekends work best for me but I do work the occasional weekend.
"The percolations are imminent."

-C.M. Burns, c.1996

yakster
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by yakster » Oct 18, 2019, 2:12 am

Sounds interesting. I'll throw out Saturday November 16th or 23rd leaving out the 9th due to the holiday on the 11th.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by TenLayers » Oct 18, 2019, 12:10 pm

Either of those dates would be good. The 15th, there's an animation film showing in conjunction with SFMOMA in my space so it would be all cleaned up for y'alls on the 16th. 23rd would be excellent as well

JokerJacket

#10: Post by JokerJacket » Oct 18, 2019, 1:01 pm

Either of those dates work for me as well.