Interested in San Francisco / Oakland get-together? - Page 8

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
elusiven
Supporter ♡

#71: Post by elusiven » Dec 01, 2019, 1:56 am

liquidmetal wrote:Out of this world. John Buckman described it as a "Coffee Computer" and I'd have to say, that its pretty accurate. The features and all that on this machine are just out of this world, especially coming from the e61 world. How's Lucca treating you?
Can't wait to hopefully see it in action at the next one of these. Sounds like we are both very happy. After getting down the paddle learning curve (reading a Slayer manual helped a lot as a conceptual overview) it's consistently producing great shots, and married with the right beans some of the best I've ever tasted.

I just got some custom woodwork done from cannonfodder to dress it up a little.
LMWDP #497

liquidmetal

#72: Post by liquidmetal » Dec 02, 2019, 11:00 am

Ahhhhhh I'm so happy it got the hardwood treatment! Glad you're loving it! Thanks for the link to the pics

summerjune

#73: Post by summerjune » Dec 03, 2019, 8:22 am

I'm so sorry to have missed this - new to the espresso scene and new (ish) to the Bay area as well. Please let me know next time you have one! Also a lever fan.

Balthazar_B

#74: Post by Balthazar_B » replying to summerjune » Dec 03, 2019, 9:30 am

Just keep an eye on this forum about once a week. The idea will gestate here first, at least a month or two before the event itself. :)
- John

LMWDP # 577

Lal

#75: Post by Lal » Dec 11, 2019, 7:41 pm

Another late comer (and h-b newbie) here feelin sorry to have missed this. Is there a way to set up alerts for this thread to catch the next one?

Thanks!

JokerJacket

#76: Post by JokerJacket » Dec 11, 2019, 7:45 pm

You can click subscribe at the top.