Interested in San Francisco / Oakland get-together? - Page 4

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
yakster
Supporter ♡

#31: Post by yakster »

I'd love to see a Monolith Flat.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

TenLayers (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#32: Post by TenLayers (original poster) »

JokerJacket wrote:I can try to bring my Monolith Flat if anyone is interested in seeing it. I just need to check if I still have the packing box. Everyone PM me your emails. Once I get Paul's I'll get this email chain started and we can hash out more details.
PM sent. Let's get it on.

doubleOsoul

#33: Post by doubleOsoul »

TenLayers wrote:I PM'd doubleO but have not received a reply.
So I guess someone else can lead the brigade.
Paul
Hi everyone, so sorry ... my current job takes me all over the Bay Area/Sacramento every day and with the fires and evaluations, I'm getting home hours after my usual time making my day 12 -14 hour work days. The air quality is also taking a toll on me too.
I'm here but if Jason wants to get the emails going, that would be great. I can certainly assist where needed if that helps.

JokerJacket

#34: Post by JokerJacket »

Totally understandable Cher, that'd be great if you could help out. I'm a total newbie compared to everyone else on this forum. I just wanted to at least get a date and time locked down offline. PM me your email and we can at least get the email thread started.

doubleOsoul

#35: Post by doubleOsoul »

Any special lever requests? I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to a few to bring. The Stefano Ugolini, Elektra Mini Verticale and the Conti Prestina are ready to go.

I received my gasket set from Francesco today so David will be putting his magic touch on the Velox. It is apparently already operational so I expect it will just be a simple gasket swap out and I could bring that too.

JokerJacket

#36: Post by JokerJacket »

I have never used a lever machine before. Would be interested in trying any :D

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#37: Post by baristainzmking »

Those levers look amazing!!! Any of them would be awesome to try, My only experience with levers is the Robot,
Julia

JokerJacket

#38: Post by JokerJacket »

Ok everyone, we have set the date and time for the meetup at November 16th @10:30am. This will be in Oakland at Paul's place. He has graciously offered up his space to host a bunch of caffeine snobs :) If anyone else that is interested has not PM'd me with their email, please do so and I'll add you to the email thread.

yakster
Supporter ♡

#39: Post by yakster »

Thinking about maybe bringing my Bullet roaster.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

Shenrei

#40: Post by Shenrei »

I may be able to attend this. I'll see

Yakster: looks like we're both in San Jose!
- Tim