Hooked Venice. Venice Beach, CA.

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
CoffeeCake

#1: Post by CoffeeCake »

Hello my fellow caffeine lovers, I would like to introduce Hooked Venice, an amazing new coffee shop and recent addition to the Venice beach area.

It is located on Dudley Avenue right off of the Venice boardwalk, inside Dudley Market Restaurant and Wine Bar.
The address is,
9 Dudley Ave. Venice, CA 90291.

It is by far my favorite coffee shop and has the best caffeinated drinks around IMHO. They serve gourmet breakfast and non caffeinated drinks as well.

It is run by Christopher Nicely Alameda who is a World Latte Art champion several times over.
He is well known in the coffee community and also happens to be my brother in law.

They stock several whole bean options to purchase from Dune Roasters, including a signature blend created by Nicely and Dune specifically for Hooked. They also carry many other high end roasters including Black And white.

I think anyone in the Los Angeles area or visiting Venice Beach would enjoy his coffee skills immensely.

Hooked Venice is open mornings, 5 days a week and is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
You can call and verify to be certain before you come. 310-392-0825

I hope to see you all there! :D
Bring extra Carrots, that hole looks deep!