HB Meet Up: Broadsheet Coffee Roasters, 100 Kirkland St., Cambridge, MA 02138

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
iamericfletcher

#1: Post by iamericfletcher »

Howdy, everyone!

I'm Eric. Nice to meet you :)

I'm relatively new to the Cambridge area. I would like to 1) connect with and learn from other local coffee hobbyists and professionals and 2) try to visit more local cafes, especially those that operate their roastery.

That said, a colleague recently shared with me a terrific article containing some initial options to choose from! Of the bunch, a good starting point could be Broadsheet Coffee Roasters, located at 100 Kirkland St., Cambridge, MA 02138.

If anyone wants to meet up here, please feel free to complete this when2meet availability poll by Friday, February 23. Enter your name in the Your Name field, click the Sign In button, and then select the time windows that work best for you each day! As more and more people respond, this poll will act as a heat map showing us the most popular days of the week and time windows with group-shared availability.

Afterward, I can create a more targeted Rallly availability poll with specific dates and times for us to choose from to narrow in on an exact date and time!

This approach to scheduling requires that you follow this post for updates... If not, please DM me your email address, and I can also build an email list. As we progress to a finalized date and time, I can send updates to said email list!

Shop hours and location:

HOURS & LOCATION
100 Kirkland St.,
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 945 2867
hi@broadsheetcoffee.com

Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4pm

Saturday & Sunday
8am - 4pm

Thanks and hope to see some of you in the near future!
Sincerely,
Eric

iamericfletcher (original poster)

#2: Post by iamericfletcher (original poster) »

Dear all,

As promised, I have the more targeted poll below with the proposed date and times for our inaugural meetup. This poll was informed by the general survey included in my initial posting. Saturdays between 9:30 am and 11:00 am work best, with total group availability noted in the first poll.

Please visit the new poll below and provide your name and email for each date and time provided, indicating if you can or cannot attend. We will confirm the best date and time that works for the group! I'll send an email and issue a calendar invitation as well.

https://rallly.co/invite/F6QTxVPHYv7m

**Please respond to the poll ASAP**

Sincerely,
Eric
Sincerely,
Eric

EddyQ

#3: Post by EddyQ »

Hi Eric,

Welcome and thank you for organizing. I am very familiar with Broadsheet, great choice. Am I too late for a gathering?

Ed -
LMWDP #671

#4: Post by iamericfletcher (original poster) »

Hi Ed,

You're not too late! Provide your availability here:

https://rallly.co/invite/F6QTxVPHYv7m

I'm hoping to confirm the get-together shortly. I got side tracked with work and life!

Sincerely,
Eric
Sincerely,
Eric

EddyQ

#5: Post by EddyQ »

It was fun meeting you Eric and William. Broadsheet espresso was awesome (as usual).
A next time event would certainly be something I would attend!
LMWDP #671

benrudick

#6: Post by benrudick »

Sad I missed this! Would love to host some HB coffee friends at my place or check out another local cafe.

#7: Post by iamericfletcher (original poster) »

Yes so fun! Their featured espresso was amazing! Let me think about some next places and we can put it up for a vote :)
Sincerely,
Eric