Going to SCA Boston? - Page 4

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#31: Post by JohnB. »

My wife & I will be there Friday afternoon after we check out the Boston Marathon Expo.
LMWDP 267

Paul_Pratt

#32: Post by Paul_Pratt »

Looking forward to next week and meeting new and old faces.

I think I have some passes available, I need to check. If anyone is at a loose end feel free to hang out and pull shots on the Robot for us.

Paul

Iowa_Boy

#33: Post by Iowa_Boy »

Really excited to attend. I will be there Friday - Sunday.

spromance

#34: Post by spromance »

Paul_Pratt wrote:I think I have some passes available, I need to check. If anyone is at a loose end feel free to hang out and pull shots on the Robot for us.
Man, this itself would be worth buying the plane ticket today for me! How cool would that be to get to demo the Robot for everyone at the expo!? Given that our second baby is 'officially' due in a couple weeks though, seems a little too risky to be 800 miles away from home...or would it? :lol:

Didn't realize how many HB'ers make it out for expo, though (I've thought about trying to go to one in previous years). Sounds based on this thread like it'll be a great time (both the expo and connecting with others from HB). Have a great weekend all! I'll definitely be considering future years!

sweaner (original poster)

#35: Post by sweaner (original poster) »

Look for me in my one-off Home Barista Polo shirt Saturday and Sunday!
Scott
LMWDP #248

Séb

#36: Post by Séb »

My friend and i will drive from Quebec thursday morning and should be there in the afternoon. Friday will be a long day for us at the Show, so many things to look at for my business. It will be a first visit for us at the SCA. Can't wait :)

Iowa_Boy

#37: Post by Iowa_Boy »

Wish we had some HB hats or pins so we could easily identify identify HB folks!

jbviau
Supporter ★

#38: Post by jbviau replying to Iowa_Boy »

Like these? Not sure if they're available lately, but I still have mine and will be wearing it. Can't wait to see Scott's mystery polo... 8)
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#39: Post by JohnB. »

Iowa_Boy wrote:Wish we had some HB hats or pins so we could easily identify identify HB folks!
I'll be wearing my Speedster cap with the H-B tamper pin on the side.
LMWDP 267

Iowa_Boy

#40: Post by Iowa_Boy »

jbviau wrote:Like these? Not sure if they're available lately, but I still have mine and will be wearing it. Can't wait to see Scott's mystery polo... 8)
Oh, that's really cool! I will see if they are still available.