[SOLD] Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
ihg90

#1: Post by ihg90 »

I am selling my Moccamaster KBGV Select in brushed silver - This is the newest model of the Moccamaster. I bought it new from Williams Sonoma and used it for only 5 weeks while our other unit was repaired. Looks BRAND NEW, as does the original box. It perfectly synchronizes grind, brew time and temperature to brew world-class coffee in just 6 minutes. This exclusive edition of the iconic machine is the ultimate coffee brewer for both large and small batches. A toggle switch lets you choose between a full or half carafe, and the machine automatically optimizes brewing for each mode. The result is an exceptionally aromatic cup with full-bodied flavor, no matter how much coffee you brew.

Brew-volume selector switch for half carafe (4-6 cups) or full carafe (8-10 cups).

Precision machine quietly brews world-class coffee in just 4-6 minutes.

Simple operation - fill brew basket with filter and coffee, add water to reservoir, set volume selector switch and turn on machine.

10-cup glass carafe.

Independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate keeps coffee at ideal serving temperature and prevents scorching.

Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands.

Sells for $330-340 - almost impossible to find used! Selling for $279 - prefer local pickup in Los Altos - happy to discuss shipping, but it's heavy!