[SOLD] Strietmen ES2 #10

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
justymikey

#1: Post by justymikey »

It is now time to offer up my ES2 for sale, but I am sure it will go to a good home. I recently moved to a house that has a small kitchen and my Cremina seems to be just a little more practical as a sole machine.

I have had it for 2.5 years, and in that time I have probably pulled 50 shots from it, always drying it after each use. I have moved 3 times in the last 2.5 years so it always seems to be packed away. When I bought it, it was a true wall mount only machine. I knew I would never mount it on the wall, however, so I built a frame using 8020 extruded aluminum.

It comes with everything necessary to start pulling shots except for a grinder. The machine includes the base, drip tray and grating, portafilter, 2 baskets (single and a double), boiler cover, brass insert for thermometry, thermometer, and lever. It also comes with an Orphan Espresso stainless steel tamper, extra insulated bolts and insulation, some old gaskets (pack rat), and some cool Streitman cups that he included with these machines.

I really have enjoyed this machine but I feel it needs to be with somebody who can actually put it to use.

I am asking for $850 including shipping.

Thanks

Justin

LMWDP #372