[SOLD] Strietman CT1

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Taz
Supporter

#1: Post by Taz »

For sale is the beautiful Strietman CT1 Lever machine. This machine is working flawlessly and is a pleasure to use. It's in great condition with only very superficial scratches to be seen on close inspection. I even polished it up for the next owner. The only modifications I made to this machine are a few holes drilled in the dust cover for the Naked gauge and a thermometer. the previous owner made a few very small sharpie marks right next to the dial for reference, but they are unobtrusive and actually helpful.

You will see I. The pictures that the naked gauge is not currently installed on this machine. I can easily reinstall this for the next user, however, I will say that it is so easy for anyone to do this along with any required maintenance. This machine is designed to be a breeze to work on.

The following items are included with the machine:

Strietman accessories: original tamp, two large and two small baskets, double spout attachment, replacement o-rings, c clip, retaining ring, molykote 111, original strietman manual. This machine includes the bi-metal dome.

-Naked pressure gauge with an additional "rod". Meaning you can swap between the original and modified piston with almost no fiddling which has been handy for me.
-Inkbird PID
-Weber blind tumbler
-Eazytamp
-Distribution tool
-two different dosing funnels, ones from OE not sure about the other
-small format scale to work with the small headroom under the group
- digital thermometer
- pine-ola polish for copper and brass

Shipping: local pickup in Lancaster PA or buyer pays shipping via ups or USPS

Price: $1800 OBO