[SOLD] Streitman CT2

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Cool Beans
Supporter

#1: Post by Cool Beans »

Hello, I'm selling my Streitman CT2. I'm located in Seattle for local pickup. Continental US shipping only.

Wouter sent this unit to me in November 2020. At times, I've used this machine regularly as I experimented. It also has seen periods of nonuse. I would pull 2 or 3 shot maximum per day during use.

You'll notice the finish has aggressive patina and spotting which I believe may have due to an improper copper polish towel. While unfortunate, this does not impact functionality. It has otherwise operated like a dream.

Upgrades/ What's Included:
- I changed out the original green piston seal with the black one. Pulling shots became smoother. I recently cleaned / lightly lubed / inspected the seal and it has plenty of life left. I would recommend ordering a replacement sooner rather than later since shipping does take some time. I have the original green piston seal that I will include as well.
- 3x 15gram IMS baskets
- 2x 12gram IMS basket
- Streitman Basket Funnel - makes dosing much easier
- Streitman Tamper

My wife and I love our milk-based drinks, so the absence of a steamwand has been an issue. We work around it with a stovetop alternative but I feel it's time to try something new.

Asking 1900 + shipping