[FS] Slayer single group $5,999 with extras, Compak K10PB $699 (NYC Local Pickup Only) Price Drop

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
c1raider
Supporter

#1: Post by c1raider »

Sadly, I moved at the start of the year and no longer have the ability to modify the plumbing at my new residence. For this reason its time to let someone else enjoy my lovely custom Slayer machine, white panel sides. The machine has always been rock solid for me. I've purchased a maintenance repair kit from Slayer and have replaced what wear parts were suggested by Slayer, like the OPV, and O-rings. The many extra parts and pieces are included. I have a bwt water filtration kit that's included, filter replaced about a year ago but I was only using this machine for 1 coffee drinker with already pretty good water so there's a fair bit of life left in it. Wooden knock box included. I also have a brand new spare slayer pump, worth $600. I was told my pump, which has always run great, was part of a faulty batch, so I got a backup.

As for the Compak k10pb, I still have the original box and large hopper. Only been used for single dosing, with lots of life left in the unit and burrs. I've added a small micro hopper, pictured, for single dosing. Always been a great grinder.

In total, retail price, there's over $13,000 worth of coffee equipment that I'm looking to sell. For now, I'd really like to sell it in person only, Im in the NYC area. I don't have the machine hooked up since I don't have approval to modify the plumbing. I'd be more than willing to help a NYC local coffee fanatic set it up. Feel free to review my history here on HB, Coffeegeek(c1raider), or ebay (thefastredcar), I've sold a number of espresso machines and have also purchased some.

$5,999 for Slayer and all parts, including water filter, knock box, and surge protector

$699 for Compak K10 PB

I'll make you a deal if you want both

c1raider (original poster)
Supporter

#2: Post by c1raider (original poster) »

Had a fair bit of interest but nothing has solidified yet, dropping price $500.

CafelatStore: home of Cafelat products online
Sponsored by CafelatStore
Supporter

#3: Post by c1raider (original poster) »

Due to numerous requests, now selling individually

Supporter

#4: Post by c1raider (original poster) »

Price Drop!