[SOLD] Sama Lusso Vintage Lever Espresso Machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
nirdvorai
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by nirdvorai »

Update: I uploaded few videos of the Sama to my YouTube channel. I also added down here two photos of the grouphead
For sale an amazing and complete overhaul vintage Sama Lusso with Elektra MCaL grouphead. This is NOT the model with the PV / Zacconi grouphead. This machine has the grouphead that you can take out the spring and the piston together from the top of the group. This model is more like the Sama Club. see details here: http://www.francescoceccarelli.eu/m_sama_eng.htm

This machine was 220v and I convert it to 110v. The buyer will receive the 220v heating element (worked before removed from the machine, but no guarantee) and the original 220v green pilot light. In this case one can convert the machine back to 220v.

The work that was done:

- Cover was sand blasted and powder coated in beautiful vintage orange. Frame is rust free.
- Boiler descaled and soaked in PBW over night.
- all gaskets were replaced- 2 piston gasket, gruophead gasket, 3 gaskets on each of the steam and water taps.
- new 110v heating element.
- new 110v orange pilot light
- new on/off switch
- new CEME Pstat.
- all new electric wires.
- all the bolts and nuts around the machine replaced with new stainless steel ones.
- front panel, tray, grate, top cover were soaked overnight in PBW.
- new sight glass + 2 new sight glass gaskets.

Machine works like charm. The spring is very strong.

Price- $1500 include Fedex ground shipping to lower 48. Paypal.

Canadian espresso avid- I will gladly ship to Canada. Contact me for shipping quote via Fedex. You are responsible to all taxes, duties, import taxes and so.

Feel free to ask any question.
Thanks.