[SOLD] Salvatore semi auto espresso machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
rbh1515

#1: Post by rbh1515 »

For sale is my father's Salvatore semi auto that he bought in 2014. I originally bought him a Salvatore semi auto when he retired that he used for many years. In 2014 he traded it in for a new one. He was meticulous with the care of this machine. He just passed away at the age of 89 years, so that is why I'm putting it up for sale. I don't need one since I also bought a new one for myself in 2014. Also, I just sold my vacation home where I kept my Salvatore. I liked it so much that after selling my vacation home, I just sold by beautiful Londinium L1, and now my Salvatore semi auto is my main machine. As you may know, it is a very well built heat exchange machine and it is made in the US!

The machine is located in the Seattle area, and I will be out at my dads house Dec 10 through Dec 19. I am looking for a local pick up sale.
Price is $1400, which is a great deal considering a new one is $3400! These machines are extremely well made. They steam very well, and yes, I can pour very good latte art using this machine.