[SOLD] Rocket R58 V2

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chencheh

#1: Post by Chencheh »

Rocket R58V2 with PID controller. Purchased in late January this year and pulled for one or two shots every week days.

Deep clean every month and it is in great condition. I only use RO water with TWW added and the plumbing kit is brand new. Shower screen is upgraded to IMS nanotech and keep the stock one. Got an additional silicon gasket but haven't install yet. The factory box is also well kept. I will also sell the bottomless portafilter (about $60 for new) and price is included.

It is a great machine and I really enjoy its high quality. The reason I am selling this it is because I am considering upgrade to a profiling machine.

I am asking for $2450 $2300 (Rocket R58V2+stock tamper+plumbing kit+three portafilters+three baskets+IMS shower screen+silicon gasket). Local pick up in Los Angeles is preferred and can deliver depends on distance. (Might be able to deliver to San Jose,CA and anywhere along the trip from LA to SJ)

Welcome to contact with me for further details and information! (Besides the machine is Ceado E37J, I might post another topic to sell it since will upgrade to single dosing. But definitely willing to sell it as a bundle.)

UPDATED: This machine has a three years warranty included. And will take $3100 for R58+E37J.

Thanks!