[SOLD] Rocket Mozzafiato Evo R Cronometro (Timer) (Boston Area)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
JCS7282

#1: Post by JCS7282 »

For sale: ~2 month old old Rocket Mozzafiato Evo R Cronometro (timer) espresso machine.

Selling because I have a lever machine on order -- ETA late June/early July -- and will no longer need this when it arrives.

Believe it or not, I am the second owner of this like-new machine. I purchased from the original owner (also a HB member) a month after he got it. Like me, he decided he wanted a different type of machine.

Machine was purchased from EspressoCoffeeShop in Italy and delivered on 4/6/2020. I have the receipt available, along with all packaging, boxes/packaging and all factory accessories and manuals. This includes single and double spout portafilters, single and double baskets, blind basket, direct plumb kit (never used), factory cloth, tamper (never used), manual book and USB, and probably more I'm forgetting.

Photos and a video of pulling a shot (at original owners house) are here: https://imgur.com/a/Thm4pl5
I can text you videos/photos from it present day if you like, and/or do a Facetime demo for serious buyers.

Under my ownership and the original owner, the machine has never been opened up, descaled, or anything aside from regular back flushing with plain water (1x day after use), and has always been run off the reservoir using filtered water. I clean the shower screen and portafilter bimonthly and lube the gasket before reinstalling.

It has pulled maybe 250-350 shots total in its life and works perfectly. Comes with the Rocket Bottomless Portafilter ($60).

EspressoCoffeeShop provides a 1-year global warranty for the machine which has ~10 months remaining, though please note you'd need to ship it back to them for any repairs (they pay for return shipping).

Local pickup in the Boston area (Natick, MA). Price is $1,800 plus shipping. This price includes a Rocket bottomless PF. This represents a savings of $950 vs U.S. retail and includes $60 of extras, i.e., the bottomless PF). I will ship at buyer's expense using the carrier of your choosing.

Happy to answer any questions, and thanks for reading!