[SOLD] Rocket Espresso R Nine One - Like New

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Westcoffee02

#1: Post by Westcoffee02 »

Hi All,
Up for sale is my 2 month old barely used Rocket Espresso R Nine One Espresso Machine. I purchased it December, and got it delivered in mid January 2023. This is Rocket Espressos top of the line machine. It has similar features as the La Marzocco Strada. Such as true pressure profiling. The machine is in like new condition, and comes with all/brand new accessories (tamper, double spouted portafilter, single spouted portafilter, bottomless portafilter, 2 IMS baskets, cleaning cloth, plus a brand new plumb in kit). The machine comes with 3 year warranty.

I truly love this machine, but have to sell it as I am moving into a smaller space. I've owned numerous machines, like the LINEA MINI and the GS3 MP but this one is by far the BEST I have ever used.

Selling for $5,400 shipped. That's $1100 off a like new machine. I prefer a local sale, but would consider meeting up with someone from any of the following states: ND, SD, WI, IA, MI. I would also be willing to ship at the buyers expense. I have the original crate it was delivered in and all of the packing.