[SOLD] Rocket Appartamento (London, UK)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
mark_r

#1: Post by mark_r »

Machine purchased in May 2018 from Bella Barista, well looked after and asking £650. Happy to ship anywhere in the UK for additional postage, or can organise in-person pickup.

The Rocket Appartamento is an E61 heat exchanger machine and has been used mainly for espresso (~2 per day) with the occasional milk drink (1-2 per week). I've always used proper water (bottled or remineralised) and regularly backflushed. It has been a pleasure to use and now it's time for me to upgrade.

I've had to do one fix under warranty in this time, which was to replace the control box. I did also purchase an extra pressure sensor at the time which wasn't needed and I will include (picture below). Additionally there are some micro-scratches on the usual areas of the drip tray and cup warmer.

The machine comes with the full set of accessories in mostly original condition and packaging along with the original box. These are:
  • Single portafilter
  • Double portafilter
  • Blind basket
  • Single basket
  • Double basket
  • Group head cleaning brush
  • Cup rail
  • Rocket tamper
  • Rocket detergent tablets
  • Manuals (paper & usb)
  • Polishing cloth
I've been a long-time member of the site and tribute most of my knowledge to reading here, however I haven't really posted much. I'm selling this machine as I've upgraded to a Decent to tweak all the things, however will miss the Appartamento's classic machine looks.