[SOLD] Restored Gen1 La Pavoni Europiccola 1974

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
cogfasser

#1: Post by cogfasser »

Beautiful restored La Pavoni Europiccola in excellent working condition. This is a 1974-final year of the 1st Gen Pavoni, noted for their more stable temperature management. It features the transitional year 3-way white rocker switch which allows you to turn off the boiler or to switch between the high and low elements for good temperature control. In the switch I position, the pressure will stabilize at 0.9 Bar, the switch II position brings the pressure above 1 Bar for great steaming pressure.

This is a complete rebuild of all new gaskets--including boiler gaskets. The substantially weighty and stable aluminum base was repainted professionally in silver-grey hammertone powder coat. The rubber base is original and in great condition. The dual boiler element (110V) was cleaned as well as the boiler inside. The original chrome has a nice, thick, wet coat and is in great condition. Everything is original except for the added single-hole steaming tip, the all-stainless pressure gauge, stainless steel lever pin set, and a new teflon pressure release valve. One of my lockdown projects of 2020, which was a fun project. My other project being a '67 Cremina--which is all I need for my home for now-so this one looking for a proper home. Feel free to PM me questions about this machine. BTW, I does make a very nice paint texture-like steamed milk. Perfect for lattés.

Asking $800 including shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping ConUS only-the unit will be safely protected for shipping.