[SOLD] Ratio Eight white/parawood with thermal, glass and kone (Los Angeles)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
highwayoneman

#1: Post by highwayoneman »

Hello, I'm selling a barely used Ratio 8, in white with parawood accents. Los Angeles pick up only for now please.

I received the machine February of '21 but exclusively brew espresso so the machine has been in storage with the exception of some limited uses when friends/family were numerous (certainly less than 20 times). It has the thermal package, so the thermal stainless steel carafe (white), as well as the handblown borosilicate glass carafe.

It also has the Able Kone and the following items:
Ceramic Dripper that holds Chemex filters
Ceramic Catcher to hold the Dripper after brewing
Silicone Heat Lid

I will also include two boxes of Chemex filters.

This thing is really quite beautiful, but shamefully gathering dust in our closet!

I'm also selling an Ode Fellow with upgraded SSP burrs if interested. Don't want to clog up the forum and will post that at a later date but it is available.

This sells for $795 retail, although they are typically sold out (currently on preorder). Considering the condition its in, I'm looking to get $500 for it. Happy to do a great deal that includes the Ode as well. Los Angeles pick up only please! I have the original boxes so if I can't get it sold, I will flip it to shipped before too long.

Thanks!