[SOLD] Rancilio Silvia w/PID + Baratza Sette 270 (Portland)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
samakawa
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by samakawa »

Hey all,
Looking to upgrade my set-up but need to sell off the current team first. Really don't want to deal with shipping right now, so pick-up/drop-off in the Portland, Oregon area preferred.

Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine for sale - purchased in 2013 from Seattle Coffee Gear and only owned and used by me. Installed PID three years ago. All works great, regular cleanings done, descaling, back-flushing etc. Some minor cosmetic marks in the stainless on the back of the machine, regular use drip tray scuffs, and the left rear foot comes loose if moved too aggressively (easily fixed if you need to move frequently to fill reservoir).

Comes with double-spout portafilter, bottomless portafilter, 3 filter baskets(single,double,triple), back-flush disc.

I also have a Baratza Sette 270 that I'd like to include. Works well, just replaced the motor and top burr assembly due to a switch issue. Baratza service is great, I reached out and they sent me a full replacement in a few days.

Rancilio Silvia is a tank of a little machine, I'm just looking to upgrade my set-up. Have been very happy with this combo. Would prefer to get rid of both together.

$850 for the pair. Thanks for looking!