[SOLD] Rancilio MD-80 grinder with 75mm burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
brenster21
Supporter

#1: Post by brenster21 »

So unfortunately my la pavoni died on me, and I am now looking to sell my Rancilio MD-80 in order to help pay for a new espresso machine.

I bought the machine about two years ago and watched the new burrs get installed in it, though alas I have not used it very much meaning the internal burrs are in great shape and have hardly been used and thus have years of life left in them. The machine itself is solid and built like a tank though the outside might need some polishing and maybe some fresh paint on the plastic base. The hopper itself can hold up to three pounds of coffee and is tinted to help keep out UV rays. Since it is a doser model, the machine is setup to auto grinder whenever the dose shows that it is low on coffee though it is easy enough to disable that using a little tape, so you can just manually grind. The machine uses 75mm burrs so in theory it could be possible to modify it to use 75 mm mythos burrs or SPP burrs if you want to get an even better grind.

While I have not used the machine for a while, i did clean it prior to storing it and the coffee in the pictures is from testing it. Quick note, the grinder protection hopper is missing and will not be included.

I am currently located in north jersey/new york and am hoping to get 450 400 dollars for it or best offer I would prefer local pickup though I am willing to meet you somewhere or risk doing shipping.

Please message me if you have any questions or offers

brenster21 (original poster)
Supporter

#2: Post by brenster21 (original poster) »

Bumping that the price was reduced to 400.