[SOLD] Quickmill Andreja Premium with Direct Plumb Kit

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
EABonney

#1: Post by EABonney »

This a 9yr old machine that has been used daily. It has been back to Chris Coffee twice for service. We have moved to a lever machine and are now selling this machine. I recently replaced the pump myself and had Chris Coffee do service about a year ago. It currently seems to not be working again and probably needs a pump or some kind of service. If we had someone local to do service on this machine I would not be selling as our house loved it! Sadly the cost to send this machine back to Chris Coffee is getting prohibitve for this machine and I am by no means a "do it yourself" kind of person.

If you are able to do the work yourself or have somone local it would be a fantasic machine.

It does have upgraded knobs and portafilters that I purchased from Chris Coffee to match our kitchen cabinets. They are a walnut color. The machine is currently setup for direct plumb but could easily be returned to the non-plumb option if you wanted. It also has an Eric's thermometer that is included and operational.

Asking $500 for the machine and if you are not in Cincinnati area, or can't pick up then I am happy to ship it if you are paying shipping. I have it packed currently in the double box that Chris Coffee returned it to me.