[SOLD] Quick Mill Vetrano 2b Evo

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
nate74
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by nate74 »

Asking $1900 for a very well cared for and lightly used QM Vetrano 2b Evo machine. I purchased the machine new from Chris' Coffee in 2018.

It has been well maintained and only used with filtered and softened water (2 cartridge unit sold by Chris' Coffee). Regularly back flushed and kept clean with kafiza. Not long after purchasing this machine, I added a Londinium to the coffee bench and have been converted to a lever guy. I always told myself I would alternate between the two, but that has not been the reality. So it is time for this awesome machine to go to a home where it can regularly make someone great coffee.

Machine can operate with a 15 or 20 amp circuit, currently it's in 15 amp mode and includes original pigtail adapter cord. This machine can operate from the built in water tank or flip a switch and plumb it direct.

I have upgraded the machine to an IMS shower screen and Cafelat red silicone gasket.

Also included:
- original single and double spout portafilters, with original single and double shot baskets
- 1 Rancilio bottomless portafilter
- original shower screen
- original tamper
- braided stainless water supply line to plumb-in the machine if desired
- drip tray drain cup and hose to connect to a sink drain line or simliar
- 1 extra Cafelat red gasket
- original box

I'm located in Des Plaines, IL and due to the size and weight of this machine will only do local pickup. Cash or Zelle.

Thanks for looking and let me know of any questions.

LMWDP #557