[SOLD] Quick Mill QM67 (needs some work)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
privateshrink

#1: Post by privateshrink »

Six months ago I upgraded from Andreja Premium to QM67. Been having a great time with it, but a couple of weeks ago it seemed to develop electronic problems that I thought were beyond me to fix even if I was guided by a tech from the place I purchased it from. I decided to send it back for repair, and I packed it and had the UPS person look over the packing. I specifically asked whether there was anything about the packing that raised any red flags of risk, and she said quite the opposite, that with all the original packing material we had done a good job. I purchased for $130 extra "insurance" for a value of $2200, but when it arrived to ChrisCoffee damaged, they denied the claim nearly as fast as I submitted a claim. I'm still appealing but I am pessimistic, meaning I'm swallowing the $2200.

The tech at CC said that the right person who knows enough to work on it would find great value in such a high end machine nearly new, albeit with some misalignment problems. I'm looking for $1000 or best offer.