[SOLD] Quick Mill Alexia Evo

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Jonskiles

#1: Post by Jonskiles »

I bought this on this site about 4 months ago. The original owner bought it from Chris' Coffee in 2016. It currently needs to have the temperature sensor replaced. Chris' was kind enough to help me figure out why sometimes the temperature would rise to steam levels when set to brew. I have purchased the sensor from Chris' and it is in route. I will include it with the espresso machine and am discounting the price quite a bit based on whoever buys it needs to do what Chris' described as a simple task of replacing the sensor. I have used the machine to make straight espresso for the past 4 months. I just added the group head thermometer (also bought from Chris') about a month ago. I also upgraded the shower head. I will include a bottomless portafilter along with the single and double that came with the machine.

I am in Fresno, California and local pick-up would be wonderful. I have all the original shipping boxes and will ship within the continental US but it would add $100 to the price. I paid $950 and will sell it for $500 (add $100 if being shipped within the continental US). I am sure I will be asked so I might as well include why I am selling. My wife was just diagnosed with breast cancer and I think it will be quite a while before pursuing the new hobby of espresso will be in my plans. Thanks.