[SOLD] Profitec Pro 600 Duo Boiler with PID / Flow Control - mint (Toronto)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Hvyebn
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Hvyebn »

Hello everyone,
I am selling my Profitec Pro 600 Duo Boiler with PID and Flow Control parts included. The machine was bought as brand new at the end of December 2021 in Toronto, Canada, I am the first and only owner.
The machine has been slightly used to make the espresso and/or milk drinks, 3~4 cups per week for few months (less than 150 shots on it) as I have been traveling during the year, and has been very well taken cared. I have only used the Brita filtered water and Third Wave Water for brew/steam, and backflushed the brew group regularly.
The machine is in a mint condition, no scratches in all panels and cup tray, some sign of use on the drip tray, and works technically flawless and fully functional.
I have replaced the factory shower screen with the IMS Nanotech E61 Shower Screen, and Caffewerks Silicone Group Gasket, the original shower screen and gasket are also included.

All original accessories are included with original packing box for the sale:
  • 1 Single Spout Portafilter
  • 1 Double Spout Portafilter
  • 1 Single-Shot Basket (7g)
  • 1 Double-Shot Basket (14g)
  • 1 Backflush Disc
  • 1 Tamper
  • 1 Cleaning Brush
  • 1 Shower Screen
  • 1 Group Gasket
  • 1 Additional set of mushroom cap
  • 1 User Manual
I can make more photos upon request, and PM me for questions. I am located in Toronto Canada, would really prefer a local pickup, shipping in Canada or USA is possible with shipping cost.

Asking for CAD$ 3100, plus actual shipping if required.

Hvyebn (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Hvyebn (original poster) »

Price reduced for sale.