[SOLD] Ponte Vecchio Lusso

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
stormingdust

#1: Post by stormingdust »

UPDATE: The machine has been completely repaired by 1st-line equipment and is fully functional. Price is now $650 including shipping.

Used Ponte Vecchio Lusso. Bought from 1st line equipment less than 5 months ago. Still under warranty. In working condition but needs to be reassembled. The following are issues with it:
  • Hot water tap does not work. This is a manufacturing fault and is being fixed under warranty. 1st line equipment is sending me a boiler replacement under warranty but is taking time from Ponte Vecchio Italy. I will make sure to tell 1st line equipment to forward the replacement boiler to your address instead. Alternatively, you can send it to them and they will replace it at no charge.
  • The piston assembly has been removed. It is in perfect condition but needs to be installed back along with the lever and shower screen. The pin and c-clip are included.
  • The upper frame is leaning slightly and therefore has some gaps between it and the cover. Just needs to be forced back slightly.
  • Case is somewhat loose. Just needs to be tightened at the bolts on the bottom.
  • Drip tray cover is heavily scratched
Boiler pressure has been adjusted to cycle between 0.9 and 1 bar.

Price: $650 including shipping
Local pickup is available at a reduced price in South Florida area

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.