[FS] OrphanEspresso Pharos v1 - $180

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
hege
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by hege »

I'm selling my OrphanEspresso Pharos v1 model. Asking price $180.

My preference is in person pickup in SF South Bay, willing to drive ~50mi to deliver it, or discuss shipping options.

The Pharos is serial number #046, hand built by Doug built back in 2011 and is one of the first batch built with the internal funnel. I got the "double thumb nut" adjustment upgrade from Doug (this is not the current adjustment system for the Pharos v2, but it's still very easy to adjust). The grinder was used regularly for espresso in my kitchen between 2011 and 2015 when I upgraded to HG-1. Afterwards I used it occassionally as my office grinder. Now I don't have a nice espresso setup in my office any more, I'd like to find a new owner for it.

It's in good shape with minor patina on the carbon steel burr carrier and small scratches on the aluminum plates. The burr surfaces are sharp, no sign of rust on them. The grinder was recently disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, reassembled and aligned as per Doug's instructional videos. It comes with all original accessories (not pictured):
  • plastic bean loading ring
  • rubber "popper stopper"
  • foam stabilization pad
  • adjustment tool
Pictures:

thanks,
Adam
LMWDP #631