[SOLD] Olympia Cremina 1989 + many extras (Montreal area)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
T-Slow
Supporter

#1: Post by T-Slow »

I'm selling my 1989 Olympia Cremina. Price is $1600 USD / $2100 CAD.

It was fully rebuilt in early June 2020.

This unit is ready to plug in and start making coffee.

The reason for the sale is that I have purchased a 2018 Cremina, thus I am parting with my 89 Cremina.

It comes with numerous extras that have proven to enhance the functionality of this classic Cremina design.

If you are Canadian and have had your eye on a vintage Cremina, this is an opportunity to get your hands on one without paying an expensive shipping fee, plus 13% HST and 9% duty on an Ebay purchase from across the border.

I will carefully custom pack the Cremina, and am willing to ship Canada wide at your expense. If you are in or near the Montreal area, I am open to meeting you somewhere nearby if it is helpful.

Payment by Interac Email Money Transfer is free.

I will not accept PayPal. I have priced this machine fairly for sale to a serious buyer. I have been selling online for 20 years on other platforms, and am happy to provide proof for peace of mind.

This Cremina has the original factory paint on both the frame and the metal case. The frame is painted black, and the case is also black.

The following work has been completed;

-descaled boiler
-complete disassembly and cleaning / descaling of all parts
-new Orphan Espresso sightglass seals
-new Orphan Espresso boiler seal
-rebuilt grouphead with all new Orphan Espresso gaskets, seals, and circlips
-installed OEM teflon grouphead gasket to eliminate grouphead overheating

Unlike the new Cremina, there is NO teflon in the water pathway.

It comes with the following standard accessories:
-Olympia milk jug
-Olympia plastic funnel and cup
-Olympia double spout portafilter
-Olympia 15 g basket (brand new)

It ALSO comes with the following $240+ CAD worth of extras;

-Creativewerk naked portafilter ($100 value)
-Creativewerk screw-in lever pin set (also comes with the annoying original lever pins and circlips) ($40 value)
-Creativewerk boiler cap sticker + Olympia logo sticker ($30 value)
-Strietman / IMS 18g basket [brand new] ($30 value)
-Olympia OEM teflon grouphead gasket [eliminates grouphead overheating] ($30 value)
-Orphan Espresso spare silicon gasket ($12 CAD value)

There are some flaws in the finish of the original paint due to age. There is a small dent in the drip tray that can likely be fully repaired. There is also a small bend in the outer case that can be easily fixed with paintless dent repair technique, but it's not very visible so I left it alone.

Please see pictures for more detail.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll happily answer any questions.