[SOLD] OE Apex grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Tj.

#1: Post by Tj. »

Hi everyone. I'm selling my "like new" OE apex with the original box and all accessories from when I bought it (tools, glass tumbler, auger, brush). This model has the funnel in it preinstalled but also has the spring auger in the box for if you choose to install it.

I used it 4 days a week for a few months when I moved into my new apartment but have since replaced it with an electric grinder. It has seen somewhere around 5 lbs of light roast coffee, so it should be hardly broken in and there are no gross oils from dark or flavored coffees in the burrs. There's already a lot of information on this grinder that you can find on home-barista. Mine is a typical example, slow, high retention, great uniformity in the cup. I am selling it because I am happier with the speed of an electric grinder and the portability of my OE Lido for traveling. The photos of the grounds were 1 click finer from the middle position iirc.

Purchased new from OE's website in November, 2020.

Asking $400usd + cost of shipping at the expense of the buyer. Located in Ann Arbor, MI USA. I will first try to find a local buyer but after 2 weeks, I will open it up for shipping.