[SOLD] Nuova Simonelli Mythos w/new Ti burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
CrabRangoon

#1: Post by CrabRangoon »

I've got a 2013 Nuova Simonelli Mythos Plus that I've used at home since 2014/2015. Please note that this is not the Clima Pro model, which is quite unnecessary in a home environment :) I do have the tamper assembly but it is removed currently as I'd never used it. It was a very low-mileage grinder as I only prepare up to 4-5 drinks per day. The original tall hopper is included, but I've always used it sans-hopper, with Aeropress funnel (not included) in the throat and hopper lid on top - just as pictured.

I installed brand new Mythos One Ti burrs in early 2018, broke them in with about 8-10lb of coffee and have averaged nearly 1lb of Coffee per week since then. I figure there's been 30-35lb so far, which is practically nothing for this model.

I'm located in Austin TX & can arrange to meet within a reasonable radius (~1hr) of the city for local deals. I also travel to Dallas nearly every month, and could always sort out a weekend drive to Houston if needed. I have the option to ship via UPS, but buyer will be solely responsible for the cost.

I'd like $1650, plus shipping if shipping is required.

LMWDP #505