[SOLD] Melitta Barista TS Smart bean to cup espresso machine (UK, free shipping)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Infinite_Joy

#1: Post by Infinite_Joy »

I'm selling a next-to-new Melitta Barista TS Smart bean to cup espresso machine. This is a fully automatic bean to cup machine that has over 21 specialty coffee recipes built in, including milk based drinks. It can be controlled from your phone to make drinks in bed! How fun is that? This machine was only used for a single YouTube review video. It grinds, makes espresso, steams milk, everything.

[DISCLAIMER] I won the machine from James Hoffman's bean to cup video through my Patreon subscription, so I don't have a photo of the actual unit. The Hoffman team offered to keep the machine in the UK to see if I can sell it. Once I sell it, I will have them send the machine to you. James is a well-known name in the coffee community, and you can rest assured that the machine was only used for his review, and does not have a lot of espresso put through it. I can send screenshots of the emails sent from the Hoffman team showing that I won it, and that they are offering to send it to a UK buyer.

Used units on eBay (showing marks and considerable use) go for about 500 GBP. I am looking for 300GBP for this next to new unit. It's been used by James Hoffman how cool is that?! Also, shipping is free, which can be quite substantial on these larger machines!

I hope this counts as an image of the actual unit. It is from his YouTube review.